Introducing Tractor Cards – Having worked with and seen hundreds of teams running projects on walls we’ve always thought that the commonly available index cards suck, so we worked with our printer friends (www.hcpro.com.au) and made better ones.
- More colours – 8 colours plus grey and plain cards for a total of 10. The red cards are extra eye catching, use these for interruptions, bugs cards or to flag ‘important’ stuff.
- Better line spacing – The right size for writing with a sharpie, but still tight enough to make you neat.
- A nicer writing surface – A great paper stock that does’t soak up the sharpie too much, but also doesn’t smear after a few seconds drying.
- The right sizes – Big A6 (148x105mm) cards for stories. Little Portrait A7 (74mm x 105mm) ones for everything else. Big cards cut in half to make more small ones if you run out.
Available to Order right now:
- 40 x Big Card Packs of one colour $4 per 40 + Postage in Australia. $40 for 40 of each colour (400 total)
- 80 x Little Card Packs of one colour $4 per 80 + Postage in Australia. $40 for 80 of each colour (800 total)
- Postage is dependant on the number ordered and weight, but tends to be $5 for small order up to $50 for very large orders.
- Our production process means we print on demand, this eliminates waste, but does mean a few days production time, plus the postage.